The Media Sales Executive will be responsible for generating advertising revenue on the launch issue of a new parenting publication. This is a part-time role with the the required number of hours to be decided in consultation with Kinfolk’s Sales Director.
We are looking for a highly motivated salesperson who owns all levels of accounts, from clients to agencies, bringing strategic solutions to this new launch. This person is highly driven to reach and exceed sales results, and has experience working with parenting-focused brands.
We are looking for someone who is available to start at the earliest convenience and will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. There is the possibility of the role being extended to continue work on future issues on a biannual basis.
· Responsible for driving revenue by selling integrated packages across print, social and video programs for a new launch.
· Create a business plan to drive revenue growth and strategy across the portfolio of new accounts.
· Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with key advertising decisions makers at both the agency and client level.
· Work with the Sponsored Content team to create and deliver creative solutions for clients in order to maximize sales efforts.
· Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process and keep senior management abreast of status by providing accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts and administrative paperwork.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
· Relevant experience selling advertising and sponsorship to an international client base. Experience with parenting-focused brands is an advantage.
· Expert negotiation skills with experience in high-level sales deals.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively whilst ensuring accurate work through attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively both in individual and group settings.
· Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside the organization.
· Ability to work remotely.